Saturday, September 13, 2014

Grocery Shopping Organization FREAK of NATURE!

Go ahead. Freak out! Everybody freak out! I'm a freak, you're a freak, everybody is a freak in their own way!  Below is how my husband confirmed it today. Well he confirmed it before my "bag lady" episode and with a single phone call this afternoon while I was out buying groceries. He called asking me where our sandpaper was(the garage is heavily organized as well, uh umm) but THIS below was the icing on the cake in confirmation of my being a freak!
 
Yes, I have matching vinyl/plastic bags for grocery shopping. I have had a set of matching bags for years but my old ones finally wore out so I replaced them with new. My husband thinks I'm a nut. I don't think so. I think it is economical. Call me crazy but it is well organized, good for the environment and makes it fun to shop too. I mean who really has FUN grocery shopping? You have to make it FUN! haha - I picked them up at IKEA and got the plain gray ones for produce and such. I've told you before I am a recycle nut. Oh yes, I recycle EVERYTHING I can, whether paper, plastic, tin, aluminum, light bulbs... I've made friends with the people who work at our local recycling center and have actually learned a lot when I take things to them with questions.
  
 
Anyhow, to help alleviate taking the regular plastic grocery bags back and forth to the grocery store to recycle them, I picked up these bags. I take a lady from church grocery shopping so she has the pleasure of receiving a set of these bags too on our next grocery store outing. LOL. It really will help us keep our groceries nice and organized in the trunk of my car.

 
So now that I've told you how I'm a FREAK, how are you a FREAK? What are you particular about?!?!?!

No comments: